SHIPPING & RETURNS
Basic shipping within the Netherlands will be provided by PostNL – a fully tracked next business day service. If we receive your order by 2.30pm, Monday till Friday, we will get it to you next business day. If you order after 2.30pm on Friday then your order will leave on the following Monday.
Basic postage to the Europe and the rest of the World will be with PostNL and delivery takes 3-8 working days, depending on where you are. If you order before 2.30pm Monday – Friday, your order will leave the same day. If you order after 2.30pm on Friday or over the weekend, your order will leave on the following Monday. This a fully tracked and best rate service. You will receive a tracking number once we have shipped.
We charge a flat, competitive rate depending on where you are – check the list below.
- Netherlands – order value 1 till 49,99 euro €6,50
- Netherlands – order value 50,00 euro Free shipping
- Europe order value 1,00 till 99,99– €15,00
- Europe – order value €100+ euro Free shipping
- Rest of World - order value 0,00 till 99,99 – €20,00
- Rest of World – order value €100+ euro free shipping
EXPRESS SERVICE DHL
- Europe from - order value €100+ – €15,00
- Rest of World - order value €100+– €20,00
Fast Delivery time with DHL Express
Place your order before 17:00 on working days and your order will be shipped out the same day with DHL Express with On Demand Delivery (ODD) Service.
- The delivery time depends on your country but within 1-3 days your order will be delivered.
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive anew shipping notification from DHL EXPRESS.
- DHL ODD notify you by email and/or SMS about your shipment’s progress and estimated delivery date/time. When this doesn’t fit your schedule, you can customize your delivery via DHL ODD and decide how, where and when the delivery takes place at the time and location that suits you best.
DHL ODD is giving you maximum flexibility and greater control over your delivery.
DHL ON DEMAND DELIVERY offers flexible delivery options:
* Deliver my Package on Another Day: Scheduled Delivery
* Deliver my Package to Another Address: Alternate Delivery to work or family
* Deliver my Package at a Safe Place: Authorize Shipment Release
* Deliver my Package with Neighbor: Leave the package at your Neighbor, Reception or Guard
* Deliver my Package at a DHL ServicePoint: Hold for Pick‐up Collection
* Request to Store my Package: Vacation Hold safekeeping your parcel up to 30 days
*Please note if you are outside the EU – on the customs form please mark the package as ‘RETURNED GOODS’ and enter a value of 0. This helps us avoid unnecessary customs charges and speeds up the returns process.*
Returned items must be in their original condition and returned to us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Returned items must be unused and in the relevant packaging where ever possible. Garment labels should not be removed. Except in the case of incorrectly supplied or faulty goods, where your statutory rights apply.
Any shipping charges that may incur when returning the products are on your/customer responsibility. Denim.lab will not compensate for returned packages lost in the return shipping.
Returned goods will be exchanged or refunded (minus the delivery cost).
IF YOU WISH TO RETURN AN ITEM, PLEASE FIRST EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
email title: return request order "fill in order number"Returns to be sent to – DENIM.LAB, Claroenstekerpad 1, 3766 BX, Soest,
Fabrics cannot be returned, these are cut from the roll specific for your order. So be very sure that what you buy is what you like or need. When there is an issue with the fabric, make some clear pictures and mail us: email@example.com
Selvage fabrics are woven on old shuttle looms, these looms create that awesome irregular look and yes the will have some small defects every once in a while, that is the beauty of it. These defects usually are marked on the fabric with crayon or a sticker. Needless to say, raw fabrics will bleed. Darker dyes will bleed stronger than ligher ones. When using stretch fabrics, pls note that there is a higher shrinkage, on average 10% so take care of your pattern when using DRY.
We have made every effort to ensure photography, description and details are correct and accurate. However, slight differences in colour and texture may occur and manufacturers’ specifications may change slightly after going to press. Please note all measurements are approximate.
In the unlikely event that something that has been ordered is out of stock we will part–ship and give you the option of a refund/exchange on the outstanding item/ items or the option of having the item charged to you and then sent on when it comes into stock if this can be possible within a reasonable amount of time.